Software Product Management (SPM) excellence is a key success factor in industries delivering software intensive products or packaged software, and in companies offering services based on software and IT.
The International Software Product Management Association (ISPMA) is an open group of experts from industry and research with the goal to foster software product management excellence across industries.
ISPMA establishes software product management as a discipline in both academia and industry, and disseminates and maintains a Curriculum and a Certifiable Body of Knowledge (SPMBOK).
- June 14, 2014: Dr. Andrey Maglyas elected into the ISPMA extended board.
- June 11, 2014: IFA Höhere Fachschule für Wirtschaft und Informatik, Switzerland, joins ISPMA.
- June 3, 2014: Leen Kuijken is a new ISPMA personal member.
- May 26, 2014: Devendra Singh is a new ISPMA personal member.
- February 24, 2014: New release of ISPMA SPM Foundation Level Syllabus V.1.2 published.
c/o Dr. Christof Ebert, Vector Consulting Service GmbH, Ingersheimerstr. 24, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany